site title...subtitle
L
U
N
A
T
I
C
B
E
A
U
T
Y

Wednesday, June 23, 2004
"recovery of denial"

it has been respressing
since i depleted you on my memory
but the thought of having you
is like a wish of vanity
suppressing it is
for i can't extract you from me
the denial of a memory
is the loosing of sanity

damn you are
and will always be
but the real damned is here
just distorting the reality
i've tried to hear
the howls of truth
but did not listen
to the heart which it will unfold

now the karma of lies
waves to beckon
the genuinity of my foolishness
i am a corroded diamond
rutted is my heart
and so as my mind
denying you was the solution
but your power made me to be overthrown

now i am bleeding
by a poisoned arrow
the denial i made
is now coming for its vengance
i am powerless now
just like the fall of troy
the recovery of denial starts
i've to pay until my morale parts...

paulo| 7:49 AM

|
Sorry, but don't confused this as my online diary, I don't have a life to write about!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blogfriends

mharlon
awin
inchie
Paulo B. Solarte


Blogger Powered