site title...subtitle
L
U
N
A
T
I
C
B
E
A
U
T
Y

Wednesday, June 23, 2004
"heart's gate...reopened"

long moments of a while since i left
a place in my heart i can not push myself
to forget
a dwelling of happiness, an affair with
deep sorrows
the way to the parting of my heart and world
as everything started to unfold

but still i returned there without me knowing
slowly opening the door, now caring the gardens
i left before
the earth to which drought kissed now fertiled
and misty
but the person i thought who was there is gone
banished and vanished by the guardians of
nature

i searched for the key but it's out of nowhere
the key that i thought that opened the needing
rendesvouz
but the banished had taken it whom i thought
was still there
he's gone,he's gone did not wait and want for me

but how was i able to open the dwelling locked
for security
wasn't it because of him why i locked it?
there is really many a mystery in this world we
we live in
because i didn't know it is you who opened the
garden for me...

paulo| 8:13 AM

|
Sorry, but don't confused this as my online diary, I don't have a life to write about!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blogfriends

mharlon
awin
inchie
Paulo B. Solarte


Blogger Powered