site title...subtitle
L
U
N
A
T
I
C
B
E
A
U
T
Y

Friday, February 25, 2005
Forsaken Lunacy of Beauty on Neutral Grounds

It was the scariest three seconds I encountered that day...
I never ever thought that it may happen between us...
not to Him... and even not in my part...
but the saddest thing is...
it was him who had done the factor of weariness in me...
my friend...
my dearest bestfriend...

my day started with a smile,as usual,even i didn't think of the things that would complicate my sunny day...
the past day was still a thrill to me...
my crush just went to our house all the way from angono carrying an ice cream...
(i presumed that a courting is about to take place)
he even went along with me to antipolo where my school is located...
"ang saya,dinalhan na ako ng ice cream... ihahatid pa ako..."
that was the thought which echoed in my mind...
who wouldn't be happy when things between you and your so-called "bet" are going well?
resuming...
when i woke up,i never thought of the things that would make me happy nor the things that would cut my life...
i just woke like any other persons do...
having their breakfast and brushing their teeth...
and still got the after shock of yesterday's nirvana...
and i spent all the day in my school facing the threat of revalida to which until now, up to this very writing,still not taking my turn...
to continue...
aries,my love interest,texted me if we can meet at SM Megamall...
i asked,"bakit?"...
he said,"wala lang...kain lang tayo...dinner.diba may gusto kang mapanood?elektra?"...
hesitation infested me,"ano ka ba?kahapon lang nagkita na tayo.pati ba naman ngayon?baka magkasawaan na tayo niyan?"
he replied instantly,"sige na...please. :("
"okay,dito pa ako sa antipolo kita na lang tayo sa crossing.mga five."
"sunduin na lang kita diyan."
"sandali nasaan ka ba?"
"dito sa NSO,quezon city."
with that reply,happiness did drown me to where i was standing...
i cannot even recall if i was standing or if i was just sitting...
"okay,hintayin na lang kita dito"
five o'clock striked and aries was in the door of our school...
to cut the long story short...
we ate and watched the movie and we contacted a friend of ours to meet us somewhere in the mall...
while walking in the mall aries asked me if i want some ice cream...
i gave a positive answer...
he went to the ice cream stand while i walked away from him...
the location of the stand was just beside the entrance of the department store...
it was on the left side of the front entry while i walked away to the right and viewing my reflection on the glass wall which separates the mall from the department store...
the department store was half-lit inside so i can see the clear view of my self...
i was in my uniform which makes me feel obnoxious-everytime i wear it-so i was just checking if my uniform did made an improvement regarding my obnoxity...
while checking myself on the glass wall...
i saw a familiar face walking outside the department store and leading its way to the mall...
he was flattening his hair while he was walking and swaying the gait which every supermodel would die to have for...
i know who exactly i was smiling at...
as he was leading his steps to the mall i noticed he was with a girl...
a fine lady walking along side with a fine man...
the day was really a brilliant one for me...
i'm with the man whom i can give my heart for now i can see a best friend of mine today which i haven't seen for quite a long time...
everything was falling into the right places,at least, that's what i thought...
when they made their way outside the department store...
as they passed the door...
where i was not five yards away...
my friend just looked at me and he stared away!!!
we had an eye contact for about three seconds...
i "was" his best friend,at least at that time,that's what i was thinking...
as he walked away from me to the escalators leading to the second floor i was still looking at him and saw him glancing backwards...
with him seeing like that i knew he saw me...
he saw me... he saw me... he saw me...

i thought i was his best friend...
at least he said it once...
i would rather lose a boyfriend but not a best friend...

paulo| 8:07 AM

|
Sorry, but don't confused this as my online diary, I don't have a life to write about!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blogfriends

mharlon
awin
inchie
Paulo B. Solarte


Blogger Powered